...but I have been gathering lots of inspiration photos on pinterest.
Believe it or not, many of these below kitchen spaces have little bits of inspiration for the nursery...
I love the school house chairs and the little piece of cow hide (hopefully faux) on that chair. Would love to have a stool like that.
And this skirt for the changing table.
The lantern and wall color....
love this shade of green....
these slipcovered chairs would be perfect for cuddle and feeding time...
and these reclaimed wood shelves for all her little books and trinkets...
Lots of fun ideas that I would love to incorporate in my little girls room:)
Happy Saturday! Off to go thrifting, yard-saling, and taking a little boy to the skate park.







You have certainly opened my eyes to room inspiration. I always start with an " outfit" for room inspiration. Do you remember that great show on HGTV? Wish it was still on now. I digress, yousweet baby girl is going to have an amazing nursery:
ReplyDeleteso much good inspiration here!! killing me on that skirt... that was the fabric I used for Ross and my room and I sold it all when we remodeled. darn! :)
ReplyDeleteso excited to see what you come up with!!
what a fun stage ,, being able to gather delicious inspiration .. and ponder and plan for a sweet little girl ;)
ReplyDeleteWhat a darling child's room in the first image. I adore it! Love all of your inspiration for your daughter's nursery.
ReplyDelete