Don't mind me...I'm just updating my sidebar with current links and pics, while the little one naps and the big one surfs. I wish I had better stuff to do, but unfortunately I don't. Carry on folks with your wonderful weekend! xo
Grace, it's all so beautiful! I love it! Will you share sources with us? I'd love to know where you got your wreath on your front door as well as that herringbone fabric on your wing chairs. Thanks!
thank y'all for taking the time to comment! i felt silly posting these pics at first, because our living room is such old news, but i'm glad y'all it:)
room to grow...the wreath was from pottery barn around 2 years ago. i got it on sale and it stays on our door, plain just as shown, all year round cuz i'm too lazy to do anything cool with it;) the herringbone fabric was from a store called G-Street fabrics in northern va that went out of business 7 years ago or so. I bought it only because it was on sale for %80 off, but I have since fallen in love with the fabric and wish I bought more!
thanks erica! i purchased the rug at esalerugs.com. it is a vintage rug, so there are a lot of imperfections, but that is what i loved about it:) good luck on your search!
Your misfortune (having nothing else to do) is our lucky day! Your home is so bright and cheery and I am really enjoying the new photos you are adding while updating your sidebar. Looks very similar to what I envision my home looking like someday! Thanks for sharing : ) Rachel
I've never commented before, but I have been reading your blog for a while and I just love it. You have a great eye and sense of style, and I love seeing how people decorate their smaller spaces. Harper's room is wonderful! Looking forward to seeing what you do with baby girl's room, too! BTW, I live just a bit north of you....San Clemente. :)
This is wonderfully stunning! I seriously want to pin every picture on this page! I will pin a few.... with 250,000+ followers expect some traffic your way. Where did you get those chairs with the blue pillows?! stunning!
thank you so much michael! and goodness, you have quite a following! the chairs were handed down to me from my parents home, like so many other items in our house:) my parents have had those chairs since before I was born, so it's nice that they are still being put to use:) so happy to have you visit my blog!!!
Hi Grace, I love the chairs in your living room! I have been looking all over for a classic wing chair to no avail. I am now thinking about making/having some made. Would you mind sharing specifics/dimensions on yours? Thanks in advance!
I believe G-street Fabrics is still open! I am almost positive I went to a Maryland location just two years ago for fabric. Here is there locations site: http://www.gstreetfabrics.com/location/locations.shtml should you want to visit again!
Grace, it's all so beautiful! I love it! Will you share sources with us? I'd love to know where you got your wreath on your front door as well as that herringbone fabric on your wing chairs. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely some great photos.
ReplyDeleteMr. Goodwill Hunting
you have such a gift for mixing patterns. i just adore your home! xo, tess
ReplyDeleteGoodness I LOVE your style! Everything looks just gorgeous and I sure like the pillow fabrics your chose:).
ReplyDelete~Julia
I love the coffee table and metal basket. Why is it that when I do something like that, it just looks like I have junk laying around??
ReplyDeleteLovely! What a cozy and wonderful space!
ReplyDeletedon't mind me b/c i never tire of pictures of your beautiful home grace. xo
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!!!!
ReplyDeletethank y'all for taking the time to comment! i felt silly posting these pics at first, because our living room is such old news, but i'm glad y'all it:)
ReplyDeleteroom to grow...the wreath was from pottery barn around 2 years ago. i got it on sale and it stays on our door, plain just as shown, all year round cuz i'm too lazy to do anything cool with it;) the herringbone fabric was from a store called G-Street fabrics in northern va that went out of business 7 years ago or so. I bought it only because it was on sale for %80 off, but I have since fallen in love with the fabric and wish I bought more!
I could look at photos of your house all day! GORGEOUS! Melaine
ReplyDeleteLove your pillow! I also have the green stripe ones from Pottery Barn.
ReplyDeleteLove this room-wondering where you got your rug? I have been looking all over for a muted persian/turkish rug like that!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletethanks erica! i purchased the rug at esalerugs.com. it is a vintage rug, so there are a lot of imperfections, but that is what i loved about it:) good luck on your search!
ReplyDeleteI have always loved seeing glimpses of your home. This room is perfect! I love every detail!
ReplyDeleteYour misfortune (having nothing else to do) is our lucky day! Your home is so bright and cheery and I am really enjoying the new photos you are adding while updating your sidebar. Looks very similar to what I envision my home looking like someday! Thanks for sharing : ) Rachel
ReplyDeleteGrace,
ReplyDeleteI've never commented before, but I have been reading your blog for a while and I just love it. You have a great eye and sense of style, and I love seeing how people decorate their smaller spaces. Harper's room is wonderful! Looking forward to seeing what you do with baby girl's room, too! BTW, I live just a bit north of you....San Clemente. :)
Amy
Hi Amy! Thanks for commenting. What a small world that you live so close. San Clemente is beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE.
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderfully stunning! I seriously want to pin every picture on this page! I will pin a few.... with 250,000+ followers expect some traffic your way. Where did you get those chairs with the blue pillows?! stunning!
ReplyDeletethank you so much michael! and goodness, you have quite a following! the chairs were handed down to me from my parents home, like so many other items in our house:) my parents have had those chairs since before I was born, so it's nice that they are still being put to use:) so happy to have you visit my blog!!!
ReplyDeletethat's what makes a house a home! thanks so much for the info. :)
ReplyDeleteOh wow what a gorgeous room. I love the mix of styles, and it looks comfortable and stylish at the same time. Love it!
ReplyDeleteIs the fabric new on the chairs?
ReplyDeleteLove your living room! What are the paint colors of the wall and fireplace??
ReplyDeleteHi Grace, I love the chairs in your living room! I have been looking all over for a classic wing chair to no avail. I am now thinking about making/having some made. Would you mind sharing specifics/dimensions on yours?
ReplyDeleteThanks in advance!
I believe G-street Fabrics is still open! I am almost positive I went to a Maryland location just two years ago for fabric. Here is there locations site: http://www.gstreetfabrics.com/location/locations.shtml should you want to visit again!
ReplyDelete