Friday, December 9, 2011

Happy Holidays




I have been feeling very productive lately...

I was able to hand make our Christmas cards this year and send them out in a timely manner (Harper is wearing one of Collin's old shirts which just melts my heart)...

The house was decorated and the tree went up the day after Thanksgiving.  




Harper hasn't even attempted to eat the gingerbread house he made...


We made some salt dough ornaments...


We took Harper to see Santa 3 times...
 We fit in our towns Christmas parade, and I even made it to Amy Meiers' Christmas party right afterwards!

We went sledding...


I captured this moment...



and my next plan is to take out our Christmas Wedgewood china set and get our table looking festive like last years that you can read about  here.


And yes, all of my Christmas shopping is done, and items have shipped to our relatives in the Va.

Have a very Merry Weekend folks!

14 comments:

  1. Grace, the Riley + harper picture is SO cute. I'm dying! Fabulous Xmas card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, very cute! Ironically we almost went tag shape too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family is so lovely. Thank you for sharing such precious snippets! Harper is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, you make me feel very bad for not doing as much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. productive? i think you just over-improved that word grace. what a wonderful feeling having all that done. photos - amazing as always. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos! I love the one with Harper and your dog - so precious!
    xo
    Ashlyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, and that china looks so familiar. I wonder if my mom has it? Would you mind terribly looking to see what it's called? Thanks a million!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julie...the pattern is called Royal Garland by Wedgewood. I believe it is now discontinued. Here is a link I found online though that sells replacements...

    http://www.tabletopsetc.com/inventory/item.jsp?InventoryID=632334

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks! Such a lovely pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  10. harper + santa!!! oh my goodness is that not perfect??!! you have to put that in a frame and make it into an ornament!! the pics of harper + your pup are incredible too + the house looks gorg, as always! and i thought i was productive this year!! have a great weekend!! xo, tessa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Grace I love it all, your tree, the table, your Holiday Cards, it is all just adorable!!

    Still many surprises coming up in our amazing 12 Days of Holiday Giveaways!! The French Basketeer has a very special offering right now and there are more gifts open to enter!

    xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  12. those cards are adorable and YOU are superwoman!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet picture of your little man with the dog!
    I love the way you incorporated the starfish into your tablescape. My dining room is "sea inspired" and I'm always trying to find a good mix of holiday decor and every day "sea" decor.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's all gorgeous!! Love your tree..., and I'll include it in my tree post..., as I did last year, yep. Hope you don't mind!!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete