I love the images from Harper's party. It must have been a wonderful day. Those years were so long ago for us. I do wish I had been creative enough to record their "special things" on each birthday. Do you think they would balk now??
I love this party. I have a four year old boy too. He'll be five this spring and the planning is about to begin. Just a quick question though, where did you get his little blue monogrammed outfit. I want to get one for Aidan for Easter/birthday and it's hard to find in sizes 4 and 5.
I love how Harper and I share the same favorite color! So random, I thought all little boys liked blue or green. I am so sad that we missed out on such a fabulous party! There is always next year...wink wink.
thanks so much for sharing - awesome ideas! i am borrowing a few for my daughter's pink party. we just had my son's pirate party ~ fun to see what you did
thanks for sharing - awesome ideas and I will be stealing a few (already pinned a few to pintrest that have been repinned) using these for my daughter's pink party!
Look at all those darling details...just beautiful! Don't you just love Sweet Lulu? Everything comes in a perfect little box like a present even before the party. Love the cake...always love a banner! Wonderful photos! xo annie
OHHH MYYYY GOOOOODNESSS! Such a fabulous party! YOU rocked it totally! Harper is such a lucky little man to have such a super talented mommy! I'm sure his day was awesome! Would you mind if I pinned some of this onto my board on pinterest?
Awesome party! Can you please share your source for the white serving dishes, especially the ones that held the chevron stripe bags and pirate bags? Thanks!
Amazing party! Could you, by chance, share your source for where you purchased your white serving pieces, especially the pieces that held the chevron stripe bags and pirate muslin bags?
I love the images from Harper's party. It must have been a wonderful day. Those years were so long ago for us.
ReplyDeleteI do wish I had been creative enough to record their "special things" on each birthday.
Do you think they would balk now??
i think it's never too late!
DeleteThis is too adorable for words.
ReplyDeleteYou are one incredibly talented lady and I can only wish I had had an invite!
ReplyDeleteI love this party. I have a four year old boy too. He'll be five this spring and the planning is about to begin. Just a quick question though, where did you get his little blue monogrammed outfit. I want to get one for Aidan for Easter/birthday and it's hard to find in sizes 4 and 5.
ReplyDeleteit's from Remember Nguyen and i think it goes up to age 6:)
DeleteAhh love the party!!! i'm sure the kids had a blast, love the picture of your Harder next to the chalk board door! :)
ReplyDeletewow super cute!!
ReplyDeleteSo stinkin' cute. Love every little detail. Always enjoy seeing what kinds of awesomeness you dream up!
ReplyDeletehttp://chezviviv.blogspot.com/
Grace, I love this party!!! I'm stealing it-- we have a pirate entertainer here who rocks kids birthday parties. I'd love all your sources!!
ReplyDeleteI am totally in love with the giant chalkboard of what he loves at 4. Fantastic!!
I love how Harper and I share the same favorite color! So random, I thought all little boys liked blue or green. I am so sad that we missed out on such a fabulous party! There is always next year...wink wink.
ReplyDeleteholy cow, i love everything about this. how fun!!!! very cool. and great photos. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE it!!
ReplyDeleteSome great ideas here Grace, can you name your sources?
ReplyDeleteHere's a source list for y'all:)...
ReplyDeletechevron bags, navy straws, red striped cups, polka dot balloons: sweetlulu.com
pirate hats: oriental trading co.
muslin bags: etsy
vintage milk caps: antique store score
scull and crossbone wrapping paper was used to make flags is from Paper Source flags
milk glasses: re-used archer brand mocha fraps from target...4 for $4.99
thanks so much for sharing - awesome ideas! i am borrowing a few for my daughter's pink party. we just had my son's pirate party ~ fun to see what you did
Deletethanks for sharing - awesome ideas and I will be stealing a few (already pinned a few to pintrest that have been repinned) using these for my daughter's pink party!
DeleteYou're such a dream mom. I love that his favorite color is white, that kid rules.
ReplyDeleteWow, beautiful little birthday party!!! )
ReplyDeleteLook at all those darling details...just beautiful! Don't you just love Sweet Lulu? Everything comes in a perfect little box like a present even before the party. Love the cake...always love a banner! Wonderful photos!
ReplyDeletexo
annie
What a fun party!! Harper is an adorable four year old!
ReplyDeleteGreat party! Love the fruit cups! Where did you find them on Sweet Lulu's website? They look very similar to the cupcake cups.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Oh my you are so talented!!! Cutest party I have ever seen!!!! Harper is one lucky boy-happy belated 4th to him!
ReplyDeleteWow. Now THAT is a pirate party. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOH my gosh, this is impressive! What a beautiful party!
ReplyDeleteyou are seriously the cutest. i want you to throw my next birthday party! ;) p.s. that "favorite things" list is genius!
ReplyDeleteOHHH MYYYY GOOOOODNESSS! Such a fabulous party! YOU rocked it totally! Harper is such a lucky little man to have such a super talented mommy! I'm sure his day was awesome! Would you mind if I pinned some of this onto my board on pinterest?
ReplyDeletethank you so much robyn! and of course i don't mind!
DeleteAbsolutely freaking adorable Grace! Love all the little details. BTW, I got a bunch of those same balloons for Vday today. SO CUTE!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorably sweet party!
ReplyDeleteAwesome party! Can you please share your source for the white serving dishes, especially the ones that held the chevron stripe bags and pirate bags?
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Amazing party! Could you, by chance, share your source for where you purchased your white serving pieces, especially the pieces that held the chevron stripe bags and pirate muslin bags?
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Thanks jen! The white dishes are all from crate and barrel outlet:)
DeleteGrace this is stunning photography! Really, this shoot should be in a magazine. :)
ReplyDeletethis is the cutest theme, looks so fun:)
ReplyDeleteHow sweet! Love it!
ReplyDeleteThis is probably the cutest child's party I've ever seen! It's awesome!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is probably the cutest child's party I've ever seen! It's awesome!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm form Brazil and i love this party. It's awesome!!! Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteI'm from Brazil and I loved this party. So amazing. It's awesome. Congratulations.
ReplyDelete